- Each individual has the inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
- We believe that government must protect these rights above all else.
- We value the dignity of all people.
- We treat every person with respect.
- We promote tolerance and act kindly toward those with differing views.
- We welcome all people into our party, with no regard to race, religion, sexual or gender orientation.
- It is our duty and our privilege to help those individuals who are struggling by providing necessary social services.
- We believe in fostering an environment of compassion, charity and volunteerism.
- We support the rights as set forth in the U.S. Constitution, including the first and second
- The primary responsibility of government is to ensure personal liberty and each individual's
ability to pursue his or her goals. Fundamental to this role is the responsibility to protect
citizens and their property by providing and funding law enforcement.
- We believe in limited government and prudent fiscal management that reflects disciplined
spending, balanced budgets and a strong municipal balance sheet.
- We believe in fostering entrepreneurship and supporting small business owners by ensuring
limited, prudent regulation.
- The government must honor its duty to maintain roads and infrastructure to ensure the safety of its residents.
- We will do our best to protect our town property and historical legacy.
- Our open spaces are a precious resource that must be preserved as much as possible.